Becoming a partner
Sweden is now mobilizing all forces to find solutions for the new challenges we are facing as a result of COVID-19. Hack the Crisis is supported by The Swedish Government and organized by Government Agency for Digitalization (DIGG) together with Hack for Sweden.
As a partner, you have an important role to play in this. We need your help in several areas and every contribution counts. Additionally, becoming a partner provides your organization with a unique opportunity to work and interact with thousands of developers, designers, and business talents.
Examples of areas partners can support;
- Prize(s) to winning teams
- Tools for the hackers (trials, open data, credits, etc.)
- Mentors (key competencies valuable to the hackers)
- Incubation program and / or go-to-market support
- Hackers from your organization who would like to join the hackathon
When you have decided if / how you can contribute, and made your registration, you will receive more information on how to proceed.